Monday 6 June 2011

They and Me, we were meant to be




When i started from shore,
every one advised me to go and roar.
With heavy burden ,
my fun only set to shorten....

as i ferried,
They danced,merried and partied,
In my own darkness, i got buried
They and me,
I always did grieve....
Bluey,my best fren said,
“hey hulk,why do u sulk..”
With tears spilling on him,
I told him of my fears,




The bulkier buddy had a hefty laugh,
With his body shaking violently,
The worms on my body started shouting “storm,storm”
Tickling me with their panicky footsteps
In my anger i snorted a black fumy smokey,


It irritated my friend cloudy and he started cursing me,
With hi s dirty spit falling on me as the rain


My friends had deserted me and i needed to find an oasis...

In those dark moments,
I realised.....
When i was hurt , they were hurt,
When i was happy, they were happy,
I had been the frog under the lotus
Not relishing its company,
Now i shall roar and soar....
THEY n ME, we were meant to BE



No comments:

Post a Comment