Tuesday 7 June 2011

HIS image,My mirage


It was in my early days,

I used to be woken up when the sun sent its rays..
My small master had to go to school,
And didn’t want to look like a fool...

He was cute, yet to be a dude......

He didn’t love me enough,
 saw me only when he wore his stuff

Days turned months and then years,
I was getting closer to him day by day,
I would call it .......night by night......

Our friendship grew very tight...
For every speck on his face, so slight
I had to see his plight...
When he saw his might,
His smile was too bright...

He and his muscles,
Always left me in puzzles...
All his curves built,
Were for a “slightly curvy “to melt
I never know how it felt
guess virginity is insanity....
 Let’s get back to my Mr. Right,
who loved to go out at night

As he grew, he had “grown” on me,
i had no more reason to moan!!!

Forgetting i was still on the wall,
He brought his cute gal,
That wet night,
Safety measures despite
He lost the FIGHT...

He was no more cute,
finally a DUDE.....

He had dared,
And was now scared!!!!!
Dreams shattered,
Silently he screamed....

Dark shades darkened the rays,
Yet i stood by his ways....

Then, that wet night.......
In a fit of rage,
He attacked me
And I lost my age......
          (My Mirage)
I had given up without a fight,
Only to reduce his plight,
The last witness, no more in sight,
He could still be Mr. Right
Bye, to heaven, I got to take a flight...

Birth: on a wall
Death: In His fall

No comments:

Post a Comment