Sunday 5 June 2011

a "stranger" love story

For long i suffered a pain,
unseen by the clueless doctor,
unheard by any one farther or closer,
yet i felt it for some reason.


Travel did i far and wide
nothing seemed to help me unravel,
"within,within " some one seemed to lead,
 writhin went inward to find the seed...


lo and behold...
for quite some time my heart had gone unsold,
i had to get bold,
and fall in some one's fold


but when and where,who and how,
the questions only set to grow


whom do i want???
SEARCH ed my heart and the reply was:
"one who BINGs (pings) my heart beats often,whose eyes twinkle behind the dark GOOGLE (goggles) and on seeing whom my heartbeats erupt in chorus YAHOOOOO !!!


where do i get???
it may take a few seconds........
loading..................................

No comments:

Post a Comment